Monday, May 09, 2005

Meet the"new Link on the Block"...

As many times as I have done a search for something in the bible online I have not run across this site before.

I thought I would share it with you all. The site allows you to link it to your site and tells you how to do it. Although they are talking about a website. As you can see you can link it to your blog.
I'm trying to figure out how to create "active links" in our posts. That way if we want to we can make "hot bottons" link to the scripture and the version you read. Meaning when someone else reads your post they can click on the scripture which will now be a color "button" and read it in the version of your choice.

If anyone is interested in this I will be happy to share and show this to you. It really is not hard to do. :-) Honest!